There exist different instruments strengthening the mutual institutional cooperation, on the regional level exist following measures: employment pacts, incentives for pupils, centres serving as a meeting points for both schools and enterprises. The state supports systematic the cooperation by setting new legislation aimed at the possibility to apply tax reductions for employers.
The cooperation between secondary schools and employers was supported by the national project Pospolu (Together, 2012-2015). The main goal of the project was to suggest legislative and system changes that could enhance effective and easier cooperation.
Based on the discussions with the social partners was developed a conceptual study with recommendations, that was pilot tested by a network of 38 schools and 115 employers, enterprises and further subjects in practice.
The Project Pospolu prepared also a set of useful instruments that enable easier planning, implementation and evaluation of cooperation between particular secondary schools and employers such as following:
- We march together towards effective cooperation between schools and enterprises publication for schools (publication)
- A guide for enterprises how to start a cooperation with schools - a material for employers
- ONLINE PLANNING OF COOPERATION (an online application)
- A COURSE FOR INSTRUCTORS OF PRACTICAL TRAINING
- LIST OF EMAIL ADRESSES OF UMBRELLA EMPLOYER INSTITUTIONS
- PRACTICAL FINAL EXAMINATION IN AN ENTERPRISE (methodological material)
- ECVET UNITS OF LEARNING OUTCOMES FOR PARTICULAR INTERNSHIPS OF PUPILS OR TEACHERS IN ENTERPRISES (template for ECVET units of learning outcomes)
- QUESTIONNAIRE ON QUALITY FOR ENTERPRISES
- METHODICAL PUBICATIONS