- The Support of Action Planning project focuses on support and development of strategic management on the level of school authorities, secondary schools, tertiary vocational schools and on preparation of material used for support of action planning, at both these levels, and on support of the action and long-term system that will be used also after completion of this project.
KIPR: Quality-Inclusion-Counselling-Development - The Support of Quality Counselling Services in Schools and School Counselling Facilities Aimed at Promoting Inclusion
- The intention of establishing the principles of equality in education requires the provision of equal conditions for all pupils, including pupils with special educational needs. This fact is reflected by the strategic plans of the Czech Republic in the education system and the related legislative changes that place increased demands on the capacity of the educational system to provide adequate support for pupils threatened by social exclusion, pupils from different cultural backgrounds and other pupils with special educational needs. In this context, the project focuses on improving quality, interconnection, comparability and efficiency of counselling services. The newly prepared system of support measures for pupils, for whom it is necessary to equalize the conditions of their education, is based on increasing the level of counselling and intervention care provided in cooperation of schools and school counselling centres with other elements of the education system.
GOAL: Guidance and Orientation for Adult Learners
- NÚV is involved in the international project GOAL (Guidance and Orientation for Adult Learners) that has been implemented within the Key Activity 3 of the Erasmus+ programme. The project is implemented by eight international partners, the main coordinator is the partner from Belgium – the Flemish Ministry for Education. The project focuses mainly on providing career guidance to the adults without completed formal secondary education, but also on persons who have difficult positions on the labour market (are unemployed, threatened by unemployment, national minorities, persons released from prisons, job seekers with difficult social situation). NÚV is responsible for development of a model guidance centre focusing on the above mentioned target group. The model guidance centre will be pilot tested in two regions: Olomouc and Ústí nad Labem.
- European Qualifications Framework
- ECVET – the European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training
- EQAVET – the European Quality Assurance Reference Framework for Vocational Education and Training
RECENTLY FINISHED NATIONAL PROJECTS
Promoting cooperation between schools and companies focused on training in practice (abbreviation POSPOLU): December 2012 – October 2015
- The main aim of the project Pospolu (Together) is to propose systematic changes leading to an effective and easier cooperation between schools and companies. The project was prepared by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (MŠMT) in cooperation with associations of employers. The project was implemented by MŠMT and the National Institute for Education was a partner within the project.
DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NATIONAL REGISTER OF QUALIFICATIONS (NSK2)The National Register of Qualifications: May 2009 - November 2015
- The main aim of the project NSK2 was to complete the register with qualifications on higher levels, i.e. mainly levels of secondary education completed with the Matura exam (maturita) or qualifications at even higher levels in accordance with the labour market demands. Employers play an active role in the development of The National Register of Qualifications (NSK) mostly through their involvement in the sector councils. NSK, its structure, the procedure or its development, approval processes, as well as the processes for its usage are underpinned by the act No. 179/2006 on Recognition and Validation of Further Education Results.
SUPPORT OF THE PROCESSES OF RECOGNITION (UNIV 3): February 2002 – October 2015
- The main goal of the project was to support the retraining courses that would enable individuals to pass an examination leading to a new qualification. The so called „ process of recognition“ was also verified and assessed within the project, that helped to define rules for the recognition of skills and knowledge that have individuals interested in obtaining a new qualification achieved during their lives or outside the school. Every exam is carried out in accordance with the relevant evaluation standard defined in the National Register of Qualifications. The acquired qualification is thus recognized by all employers of the Czech Republic. The project UNIV 3 builds upon two previous projects UNIV and UNIV 2 KRAJE (UNIV 2 Regions) that were implemented between 2005 and 2012.
CAREER GUIDANCE IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE CURRICULAR REFORM (VIP Kariéra II - KP): May 2010 - June 2015
- The project enhanced the quality of career guidance in schools and aimed at the prevention of dropouts. The aim of the project was to link various consultancy bodies and helped to create a network of consultancy bodies that supports individuals in important situations in their education paths and by their career choices efficiently.
DEVELOPMENT OF LECTURING AND TUTORING SKILLS OF TEACHERS AT NURSERIES AND BASIC SCHOOLS (LAMS): June 2014 – June 2015
- The goal of the project was to provide a support and expertize to experienced teachers and to involve them and cooperate with them within the newly established network of lecturers and mentors. The emphasis was placed mainly on the specification of the educational programmes, the didactics of the given fields of study and also on the development of the lecturing and tutoring skills.
NEW FINAL EXAMINATION 2: April 2012 - June 2015
- A reform of the final examination within the vocational fields of study completed with an apprenticeship certificate was carried out during this project. The project helped to implement standardised tasks in all secondary schools. The unification of requirements for the content of the final examination enhances the comparability of results gained within particular fields of study and has a significant influence on the quality of education and training of pupils and their future success and employability on the labour market.